USGA and the following local rules shall govern all play:
- Golf Carts are NOT to be taken into the parking lot, off the golf course, or returned to any location other than the bag drop area.
- Dress Code Enforced: Proper golf attire should be worn at all times
- Fyre Lake Golf Cub is a soft spikes facility. Soft spikes or flat soled shoes only.
No metal spikes, boots, etc.
- Food and beverages: All food and beverages consumed at Fyre Lake Golf club must be purchased at Fyre Lake Golf Club.
- Only paid players are allowed on the golf course.
- Each player must have their own clubs.
- No starting on #10 Without permission from the pro shop.
- Please replace divots.
- Repair ball marks.
- Rake traps.
- Slow players should allow faster players to play through.
- Keep all carts at least 30 feet from the tees and greens.
- No more the two people per cart are allowed at any time.
- Be Courteous and have FUN!